Job tasks and responsibilities
- Promote the work and interests of Deaf Aotearoa.
- Deliver services with due care to the fundamental principles of being person centred; care and protection; privacy; empowerment and independence.
- Carry an active caseload as directed by the Team Leader, and ensure all new referrals are managed through the correct process.
- Work as an effective member of the front-line service provision team, ensuring that Deaf & hearing people who visit Deaf Aotearoa receive a positive service experience and are kept up to date through distribution of video/written updates
- Develop person centred Service Action Plans with service users which identify personal goals, strengths and support systems.
We also welcome applications in NZ Sign Language.
This is a full-time position, located at our Waikato Office.
For more information, please contact Anna Foord at email@example.com.
Applications for this position close 21st February 2020