Deaf Aotearoa is required to raise funds for operational costs to keep its doors open, its services available to the community and to fund specific projects. Your donation will ensure that Deaf Aotearoa can continue to work with Deaf people throughout New Zealand.
You can support our work by:
Donations of $5 or more are tax deductible.
Making a donation
- Make a donation by secure online credit card payment. If you wish to make the donation for a specific office then please include which office in the 'message' part of the online payment form.
- Visit our Givealittle page
- Make a donation by cheque or internet banking. First fill out our donation form so we know what your payment is for. Then either post the form to us with your cheque or make your internet banking payment and email us the form.
Donating through payroll giving
Payroll giving is a voluntary initiative that enables employees to make donations to approved organisations through their employer's payroll system and get an instant tax credit for their donation.
In other words, you can give as you earn and get your tax credits straight away.
Deaf Aotearoa is an IRD approved donee organisation eligible to participate in payroll giving.
For more information about payroll giving and how to set up payroll giving please visit:
- IRD's website
- Or you can easily set up payroll giving through Givealittle
Giving dependable monthly gifts
Giving on a monthly basis has some added advantages:
- You make one decision. Your gift keeps working month after month to support a cause you believe in.
- Giving is more convenient. Once you've set it up, your donation becomes automatic until you advise us otherwise.
- It is affordable. Giving smaller monthly gifts of $10 or $25 or any amount you choose, is an affordable way to support Deaf Aotearoa's work all year round.
- You receive a single tax receipt. You will receive one cumulative tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
Your monthly gift makes a significant difference to the lives of thousands of Deaf people in New Zealand every day.
Your monthly gift:
- Ensures sustainability. A predictable source of income that we can depend on every month means that we have the resources we need to support our services to Deaf people in New Zealand.
- Helps us plan. Your monthly donation gives Deaf Aotearoa New Zealand a greater ability to get involved in long-term projects.
- Saves money. Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, so it is the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of giving.