Our service coordinators work with Deaf clients to identify their specific needs and coordinate services to meet those needs.
Service coordinators can:
- Complete assessments with Deaf community members.
- Provide immediate services where appropriate.
- Develop service plans.
- Work with mainstream providers so they become more Deaf friendly.
- Match community members with providers who match their needs.
- Advocate for and support Deaf people.
- Help people access specialist equipment.
We are also available to provide information for Deaf senior citizens to live independent active lives including information on retirement plans, financial assistance, recreational outings and activities etc.
Please contact your local office to make an appointment with one of our service coordinators.