Deaf Aotearoa is required to raise funds for annual operational costs to keep its doors open and its services available to the community and to fund specific projects. Your donation will ensure that Deaf Aotearoa can continue to work with Deaf and hearing impaired people throughout New Zealand
You can support our work by:
- Making a donation
- Becoming a monthly gift giver
- Leaving a bequest
- Payroll giving
To make a donation you can:
- make a donation by secure online credit card payment - if you wish to make the donation for a specific office then please include which office in the 'message' part of the online payment form.
- make a donation by internet banking - by filling in the Donation Form and emailing / posting the form to National Office. Internet Banking details are on the Donation Form.
- make a donation by cheque - by filling in the Donation Form and posting / delivering to your local office or to the National Office.
- Payroll giving is a voluntary initiative that enables employees to make donations to charities, schools and other community groups through their employer's payroll system. In other words, you can give as you earn. Deaf Aotearoa is an IRD approved donee organisation eligable to participate in payroll giving. For more information about Payroll Giving and how to set up payroll giving please visit www.payrollgivinginfo.org.nz
Giving a dependable monthly gift on a regular basis:
Giving on a monthly basis has some added advantages:
You make one decision - and your gift keeps working month after month to support a cause you believe in.
- Giving is more convenient. Once you've signed up, your donation becomes automatic until you advise us otherwise.
- It is affordable: Giving smaller monthly gifts of $10 or $25 or any amount you choose, is an affordable way to support Deaf Aotearoa's work all year round.
- You receive a single tax receipt: You will receive one cumulative tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
Your monthly gift makes a significant difference to the lives of thousands of Deaf people in New Zealand every day.
Your monthly gift:
- Ensures sustainability: a predictable source of income that we can depend on every month means that we have the resources we need to support our services to Deaf people in New Zealand.
- Helps us plan: your monthly donation gives Deaf Aotearoa New Zealand a greater ability to get involved in long-term projects.
- Saves money: Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, so it is the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of giving.
To become a monthly donor simply fill in the Monthly Gift Form and send it to us or contact our fundraising manager:
Fax: (09) 828 3235
Phone: (09) 828 3282
Or post to:
Deaf Aotearoa NZ
Po Box 15 770
Donations of $5 or more are tax deductible.